The Duval Dual-Power Reclining Console Loveseat offers contemporary elegance in a feature-packed small footprint. Upholstered in modern ivory leather, it exudes style with a supple, soft-touch cover while the power footrest and articulating power headrest let you enjoy ultimate comfort. The horizontal channeled back offers modern aesthetics and extra cushioning. Crafted with top-grain leather, it combines durability, comfort, and beauty seamlessly. Stay organized with the Lift-top Console, providing hidden storage space and stay connected with two electrical outlets and two USB charging ports. Adding comfort and style to your living space is easy with this beautiful loveseat.
- Crafted of luxurious top-grain leather on and durable vinyl sides and back in Impressive Ivory elevate style and durability.
- Power articulating headrest and power footrest with USB and home control button that returns seat and headrest to original position
- Loveseat features center console with two cupholders and lift-top storage area that has two power outlets and two USB charging ports
- High-resiliency foam seating offers enhanced comfort, support, and shape retention for long-lasting relaxation and enjoyment.
- Engineered wood frame features exceptional craftmanship with mortise and tenon joinery for superior structural integrity
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide an exceptional combination of cushioning and strength
- Removable backs make it easy for transport into small hallways, doors, etc.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.